Keep your Mac safe!
Virus Barrier is vital because malware and viruses can cost your business or organization precious time and money.
As attacks grow more common, it's more important than ever to make sure your company's valuable information is protected.
Whole networks are at risk
Once malware infiltrates even one computer, it can quickly spread throughout your entire network. Install Intego Virus Barrier 2013 on all your work machines to ensure that they're protected against the latest threats.
Intel, 64-bit processor, OSX 10.6 or later
Revolutionary scanning & OCR
Prizmo 2 is a revolutionary scanning application with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) in over 40 languages with powerful editing capability, text-to-speech, and iCloud support.
Works with all devices and documents
No matter what capture device's at hand, Prizmo is the key for scanning and performing OCR. It works with pictures taken with your iPhone, iPad, or digital camera, with documents coming from connected or Wi-Fi scanners, even with screenshots! It will help you easily scan any documents (invoices, receipts, boards, giant advertisements...) of any sizes (US Letter, US Legal, A4, and custom)...
OS X 10.7.5 or later, 64-bit processor
Message search made simple
If you use Messages or iChat, you probably know that searching messages to find important info from past chats can be frustrating. Perhaps you couldn't find what you were looking for, or your Mac slowed down so much that you gave up.
Chatology makes it easy to:
- Find your messages instantly
- Focus on a specified date range
- Quickly isolate images or links from your messages
Chatology helps you find exactly what you're looking for without frustration. Chatology understands chats from all the favorite services you already use with Messages, such as iMessage, AOL Instant Messenger (AIM), Google Talk, Yahoo, Jabber, and Facebook.
Filter by images and links
Chatology lets you filter images or links from your messages quickly and easily. Looking for the photo from Tokyo that Anna sent you? Or what about the link to that new restaurant you recently got from Matthew? Filter their chats by images or links to find exactly what you're looking for.
Cmd+F is now Fantastic
Press Cmd+F from Messages or iChat and Chatology opens, ready to search!
Requires Mac OS X 10.7+
Windows products on your Mac
CrossOver allows you to install many popular Windows applications on your Mac. Your applications integrate seamlessly in OS X; just click and run. No rebooting, no switching to a virtual machine, and no Windows Operating System license required.
CrossOver is capable of running a wide range of Windows software. To see if your favorite application works with CrossOver, please check What Runs, or search for it using the search box at the top of this page.
Thousands of Titles!
CrossOver can run many different Windows applications. Use this database to find out if your favorite software works under CrossOver.
Many Windows titles can be installed using our CrossTie technology. If you have CrossOver installed, and have the installer for your Windows software, simply click the button in our Compatibility Database, and CrossOver will automatically install your application for you!
The tiny Markdown powered app just for writing emails
Let.ter is the tiny Markdown powered app just for writing emails. No notifications, no inbox zero, no folders and tags and complexities. Just you and your email.
It's the focused approach to email we've all needed. We think you'll love it.
Let.ter isn't a full email client. Instead, it's an app just for sending email. You can craft your messages, add Markdown formatting, address them to anyone you've emailed, and send a beautifully formatted message in seconds, all without seeing your inbox.
- Simple Markdown powered email writing that lets you focus on your words
- Contacts integration to easily address your email to anyone in your address book or email account
- Keyboard shortcuts for everything so you can write, address, preview, and send emails directly from the keyboard
- Save email drafts as documents so you can revert to previous versions, edit them in other plain text apps, and archive them for future reference
- Full OS X Mavericks integration, including Dictation, dictionary, spell-check, and full-screen support
- No inbox or folders, notifications or distractions - Let.ter is just for writing and sending emails
It's a new kind of email app, a simpler, saner approach to sending messages. Let.ter's just for sending emails, and nothing more. It's an app we've wanted, one we think will make you more productive.
Only for Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9)
3 awesome products in one
Many screen capture applications let you work with one picture at a time. But combining multiple screenshots into clear documents is a pain. It's such a pain that most of us don't take the time to do it, even though we KNOW our clients, co-workers and friends would like us to use more pictures when we are trying to help them.
Clarify gets rid of all of the hassle and frustration of creating documents out of screenshots. Say goodbye to working with multiple screen capture, image editing and word processing applications and say hello to instant productivity.
Clarify lets you:
- Capture multiple images and turn them into a document
- Add text and annotations with simple, integrated tools
- Share your document via email, PDF, Dropbox or Clarify-it.com
OS X 10.6.6 or later
Sharing is caring
Droplr is a service for uploading, hosting, and sharing stuff.
Any stuff. You can share images, notes, links and just about any type of file you'd use on your computer.
Droplr consists of a desktop application for OS X, an iPhone app, and the Web application for managing your stuff.
This item equates to 2 months of Droplr PRO. This results in the following features:
- Unlimited Drops
- 2GB file size limit
- Enhanced security
- Custom branding
- Custom domain
- Embed drops
- Droplr Inbox (coming soon)
See Droplr.com for more details!
Boost your Mac's performance
Washing Machine makes it easy to get rid of the junk that's making your Mac slow-duplicate files and old programs you never use. Plus, it enables you to automatically organize things so both you and your Mac operate more efficiently.
Washing Machine performs the following tasks:
- Reclaims Space - Seeks out files the user no longer uses or needs and quickly cleans them from their machine, freeing up gigabytes of space and increasing Mac performance. These files include downloads, caches, logs and trash.
- Finds Duplicates - Identifies duplicate files by analyzing the bits, and lets the user select which versions to remove. Other Mac cleaners find duplicates by using basic techniques that fail to identify all duplicates.
- Creates Smart Folders - A powerful OS tool, Smart Folders offer quick access to frequently used files and applications. Smart Folders can be added to finder favourites.
- Organizes the Dock - Shows what apps are used the most (or least) and allows the user to quickly drag the apps to or from the dock.
- Cleans up Desktop Files - Moves files on the desktop to the appropriate finder folders or the trash.
OS X 10.6 or higher
Bring order to file chaos!
Use Singlemizer to remove unnecessary file duplicates, and bring order to file chaos.
External Drives Support
Scan internal and external HDDs, removable USB drives and even network directories on a remote Macs.
Priorities help to determine which file from the group of found duplicates should be considered original.
Efficient Scan Algorithm
Fast and precise detection of duplicates utilizing file's contents via cryptographic digest function.
Duplicates are listed as soon as they are identified. All copies of a particular file arrive simultaneously.
Duplicate Folders Detection
Detecting duplicate folders makes a list of scan results much more compact.
Sort duplicates' list by numerous criterias, such as wasted space or redundant copies count.
Instant Quick Look Preview
Files from the results' list can be instantly previewed via Finder-like Quick Look function.
One Click Duplicates' Selection
Select a couple of duplicates and click on the checkbox in front of any file to check all entries in the selection.
Safe Duplicates' Removal
Original files are always left untouched. You can't remove the most important, last copies of data.
Linking Duplicates to the Original Item
Power user?! Replace duplicates with aliases, symbolic links or hardlinks. All kinds at your service.
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.8 or later
Quickly create .dmg archives.
Disk images pack entire folders or disks into a single compressed file, either for transport across the Internet or simply for backup. They are Apple's preferred format for distributing Mac software. Disk images are also the only archive format whose contents you can directly access in the Finder.
The choice is yours
DropDMG is the easiest way to create Mac OS X disk images, as well as cross-platform archives. Just drag and drop a folder or file and you're done. Or, you can drag an existing disk image or archive onto DropDMG to convert it to any of the other supported formats or to burn it to CD or DVD.
A plethora of options
DropDMG supports advanced options such as encrypted and segmented disk images, WYSIWYG layout with background pictures and custom volume icons, and rich-text license agreements in multiple languages. There are many time-saving features, and it can also be automated via AppleScript, the command-line, and Automator.
Intel/PPC, OS X 10.5.8 or later
Hydra is the solution
Hydra provides human eye-like perception to your photographs by allowing you to create High Dynamic Range (HDR) images from a series of regular photographs (up to 3), either from DSLRs or traditional point-and-shoot cameras. The output produced by Hydra is much closer to what your eyes actually see.
How does it work?
Take several pictures of the same scene, changing the exposure value between the shots.
- Import your pictures into Hydra.
- Prepare the Photo: check if the images are correctly aligned, crop the image, and remove the ghost effect that could be visible on the image.
- Develop the Photo: Select a preset, or adjust the output image (brightness, saturation, hue...).
- Render the HDR image, and share with the world through Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Mail...
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7.3 or later
Be more productive
Memory Cleaner lets you work more productively by freeing wasted memory!
Click a single button, and your computer will speed up! Clean memory means faster applications and more efficient work. Memory Cleaner frees wasted memory in your computer and so prevents your applications from slowing down.
You'll be surprised at how much faster your computer is after running Memory Cleaner.
Every time you open a file on your hard drive, your computer uses up some memory. This is usually a good thing, but it can become full of stuff you don't even need anymore... sometimes by more than half! Memory Cleaner gets rid of all this junk.
A fast and simple solution...
If you're using an application and your computer freezes for several seconds, it could be because it's busy freeing memory.
Memory Cleaner is a fast and simple solution to avoid having to re-start your computer or buy more memory. More memory for your applications means a noticeably faster computer!
Intel, Mac OS X 10.6 or later
The definitive recovery software
Mac Data Recovery Guru is the most modern, the most technologically advanced, and the easiest to use Mac data recovery software available.
So, how does it work?
Mac Data Recovery Guru works by employing content-based file scanning. This is a different approach to traditional forms of data recovery which attempt to repair the device in question, which when they go wrong will write over the data you were trying to retrieve in the first place.
Our method opens the device in read-only mode, and will search through the entire device for files, or pieces of files, that are present. It reassembles the data it finds into regular files on the fly.
Sound complicated? It is, but after years of refinement it appears to the user as a seamless process, and is as easy as browsing through your regular files in the Finder. In fact, it looks almost the same if you look at the screenshots.
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.6 or later
Professional photo enhancement
Snapheal is the incredible erasing app that allows you to remove extra objects & text; fix skin imperfections; restore old and damaged photos.
And perform complex pro photo enhancement in a few clicks with no special learning. Same and even better results than expensive photo editing software.
What you can do with Snapheal:
- Remove unwanted objects
- Delete people from the photos
- Make skin imperfections vanish
- Erase text, signatures, etc
- Fix old scanned photos
- Remove scratches and blemishes
Make pictures awesome in one-click:
- Clone & stamp
- Light levels control
- Sharpen and noise reduction
- Highlights and shadows
- Saturation, gamma, contrast, hues, exposure
- Clarity and color temperature
- Crop, rotate, flip and more
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
The best mind-mapping app on the Mac
xLine is the easiest mind-mapping app, the best way of brainstorming. It's perfect for idea collection and thought structuring. It allows you to visually organise your thoughts or ideas.
Brainstorm and generate more ideas
A mind map is considered a great way to brainstorm and generate more ideas. It helps you create a number of small ideas from one big idea, to see how different ideas could be connected, and to create a plan of action. Visualize your plan of action and carry out those strategies with your team. xLine is your ideal partner for brainstorming new ideas which can be brought to life on mind maps that resemble the informational structure of your brain using text, shapes, and images.
Concentrate on core ideas and increase productivity
Mind mapping allows you to concentrated on the core ideas, reducing time spent and increasing productivity. xLine is the main partner of your brain! It features a very clean and simple design based on more than 10 years of experience in application development.
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.6 or later
Hotkey management from the menubar
Keyboard Cowboy is a hotkey shortcut manager which lives in your menubar. It is both powerful and easy to use. It can launch applications or quickly switch between the ones that are already open. It handles both system and custom URL schemes and can open both files and folders.
What's new in 2.0?
Version 2.0 of Keyboard Cowboy has been completely rewritten from the ground up, giving it a more robust and stable foundation for future development. The storage engine has been move from a file based option to Core Data, making it even more memory efficient and a whole lot faster than its predecessor.
That's not all, it also sports a brand new interface which gives you a much better overview of all your scopes and commands. You can edit you command without going thru the hassle of fiddling around with additional windows.
Scopes, what are they?
Scopes helps you to make the most out of Keyboard Cowboy by adding context to your commands. It gives you the power to have commands be automagically enabled and disabled dependent on what application you are currently using. Best of all, everything happens in the background without any manual work.
At first glance, bundle keys can seem like a complex concept, but it really isn't. It is a way for you to add multiple activation keys that enables a bundle of hotkeys when activated. It helps you bind up more combinations than you have physical keys on the keyboard, it is also useful to avoid conflicts with shortcuts that are owned by the application you are currently using.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Wirelessly mirror iOS devices on a Mac
X-Mirage allows users to wirelessly mirror iOS devices on a Mac using AirPlay. X-Mirage supports mirroring multiple iOS devices to one Mac, as well as the ability to record the mirrored devices' screens.
Take Your iOS Games to the Big Screen
With X-Mirage, you can wirelessly mirror your iOS games to your much bigger Mac screen, even putting it into fullscreen mode. Your favorite games no longer only exist on your iOS devices; they are also now on your Mac. In fact, X-Mirage even offers full support for Dual Screen Airplay games. And finally, you can mirror multiple iOS devices to a single Mac, so call up your friends and families and start playing your games on the same big screen!
Share Your Media to Your Mac
Are you still sharing photos and videos by staring at the small screen of your iOS device? With X-Mirage you can now share all of your treasured memories on your Mac's larger display.
Record a video of whatever you are doing on your iOS devices with the X-Mirage built-in recording option. Recording your iOS device couldn't be simpler, just select the record button that appears and you'll be immediately saving the video for future viewings and review
OS X 10.6.8 or later , iPhone 4S (or later), iPad 2 (or later), iPad mini, or iPod touch (5th generation) 1 Wi-Fi (802.11a/g/n) network (for AirPlay)
The ultimate security system
Periscope Pro turns your Mac into a surveillance system that records video clips with sound. You can store the clips to view them later, or automatically upload them so you can see what's happening remotely!
Using built in functions!
Periscope Pro uses your Mac's built-in camera and microphone, or an external camera and microphone, to take video clips of whatever it is pointed at: your desk, your front door, a filing cabinet, the refrigerator, or anything else you want to monitor, including who is using your Mac when you are not there.
Money management on a whole new level...
MoneyWiz lets you do more with your money. View all your accounts, budgets and bills in one place. Experience reports on a whole new level. Sync Everything across devices!
Meet MoneyWiz - the personal finance assistant that just works!
- Manage everything finance related in one app
- Moneywiz is suitable for both - power and casual users of personal finance software
- Automatically sync data across multiple devices
- See cash-flow forecast in an instant
- Enjoy variety of reports in full screen
- Stay on budget with automatic budgets monitoring & alerts
- Set up recurring and scheduled payments
- Get reminded for due payments
- Import easily from quicken, ms money, ibank or other software
- Import bank statements (ofx, qif, csv, qfx)
- Multi-currency support and over 20 translations
- Pin protection
- 300+ features
The Markdown King
Your Markdown docs everywhere. Focus on writing. MarkDrop handles the rest.
MarkDrop is a gorgeous, powerful Markdown editor built with sharing in mind. Every MarkDrop document has a secure URL that is viewable in any browser.
Built for writing
Markdown is a simple syntax built for writers who want to compose in an easy-to-write, easy-to-read format that can be converted to HTML. But the missing component up until now has been quickly uploading that HTML to a URL that can be easily shared with others.
Built for sharing
MarkDrop solves that problem by assigning all documents a secure URL that can be shared with anyone anywhere. Want to make edits? No problem. MarkDrop automatically uploads any changes you make so your readers are never out of sync.
Don't need sharing? MarkDrop is one of the best MarkDown editors available, in the cloud or on the ground. Here's just a sampling of MarkDrop's features:
- Realtime editing preview.
- Multiple themes. (Github previewing included)
- Plain text composition with unobtrusive syntax highlighting.
- Fullscreen support.
- Export to PDF.
- Copy HTML to clipboard.
- Lovely high-resolution document printing.
- Import any Droplr note just by pasting in a URL.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Remove unwanted contents from your Mac
UninstallPKG allows you to completely remove so called "packages" (file extension .pkg) and all their installed contents from your Mac.
Reclaim precious disk space!
It can be used to reclaim precious disk space by removing unwanted functionality like unused printer drivers, or to completely remove applications you no longer use. UninstallPKG can also keep your Mac clean by removing left-over files from applications that you have already partially removed manually.
Remove tonnes of files all in one go!
It can remove all 37290 files of Office 2011 at once, or completely remove things like Java or the Flash plugin. It is also able to clean-up after uninstalling an application by removing it from the Dock and from the LoginItems directory, and erasing the files those packages generated (preferences, etc.).
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Get more free space for your SSD or any drive with one simple click
With 4500+ international five star ratings and world class support, it's a must have tool for every Mac user.
- Removes unused language translations from applications.
- Cleans up caches.
- Cleans out temporary files.
- Cleans out the downloads folder.
- Cleans out the mail downloads folder.
- Cleans out old logs.
- Cleans out old developer folders with optional in-app purchase.
- Empties the iPhoto trash.
- Empties the trash.
- Choose which drive to put on a diet, including external and USB drives.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Quickly restore lost data
ForeverSave auto-saves all documents you're working on while simultaneously doing backup versioning in the background. Lost data can be quickly restored at any time.
Your new lifeboat
Losing data, caused by application crashes or unintentional overwriting is exasperating and unnecessary. ForeverSave 2 is your new lifesaver that protects you from all kinds of disasters. Define your preferred time interval and ForeverSave 2 automatically saves and backs up all documents you're currently working on. Add as many applications to ForeverSave's library as you want and you'll no longer need to manually save any of your documents.
Each time documents are saved - either manually by yourself or automatically by ForeverSave 2 - a version of the document is created which allows you to browse through a complete version history of the documents you have been working on. Just pick the version you desire and ForeverSave 2 shows you a Quick Look preview of the file. Besides restoring your documents to a destination of your choice or by drag & drop, ForeverSave 2 lets you automatically replace a faulty original document by an earlier working version from the backups.
Customisable to suit your needs
No matter what kind of documents you're a dealing with, a wide range of settings allow ForeverSave 2 to perfectly adapt to your personal workflow. Save disk space by excluding documents with large file sizes, limit the number of maximum versions of a document or restrict backup creation to certain file extensions, such as .txt or .psd. Every individual case can be set up in ForeverSave 2.
The ultimate transfer tool
DiskAid is the ultimate transfer tool for accessing the iPod, iPhone or iPad directly from the desktop.
Access data such as: music, video, photos, contacts, notes, call history, text messages (SMS), voicemail, and voice memos.
With DiskAid you can also transfer files and folders betwen your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and your computer and view them on the go using FileApp free files browser.
- Connects directly to any installed iPhone App and enables the use of the iPhone as an USB drive.
- Transfer files to and from any iPhone or iPad app (Free) Use your iPhone or iPad as an external USB storage device (Free)
- Transfer music and video stored in the iPod Library and copy it back to iTunes or any folder on any Mac or PC (New!)
- Copy photos from Camera Roll to computer
- Access contacts
- Read notes
- Export call history
- Transfer text messages (SMS) from iPhone to computer
- Copy voicemail
- Save voice memos
- Easy drag-and-drop feature
- Rich file organization including folder creation, renaming... etc.
- Works with any iPod, iPhone or iPad
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later, iTunes 11.1.2 or later, iOS 4.0 or later
Easily take control of your fonts using FontBoss, a powerful professional font manager for Mac.
Using different fonts in your projects help express unique stylistic elements in presentations, advertisements, websites, logos, and other creative work. As you collect more fonts, you need better control over your typefaces.
FontBoss makes it easy to find available fonts on your hard drive or on a CD/DVD, preview fonts without installing them, create font collections for specific projects, install or temporarily activate fonts, and uninstall or deactivate fonts.
- Open and manage fonts from your hard drive, DMGs or any CD/DVD
- Permanently install or uninstall fonts
- Temporarily activate (until reboot) or deactivate fonts
- Preview window allows you to type in any text and adjust its size, color and style
- View font metrics that provide information about a selected font
- Supports OpenType and TrueType fonts
- Quick font search to locate fonts from collections or in your font list
- Create collections to manage fonts for specific projects
- Saves a backup of your installed fonts when you first run FontBoss
Mac OS X 10.5 or later (Intel only)
Total Mac system support
DiskTools Pro is a total system utility for the Mac, and the only one that allows you to schedule when to perform important tasks such as file defragmentation, backup and bad sector repair. With DiskTools Pro there is also no need to boot from a DVD, CD or separate volume in order to find and repair bad sectors, defragment files and perform many other tasks on the startup volume.
Schedule for your convenience
Easily schedule when to defragment files, repair bad sectors and backup your volume. DiskTools Pro allows you to run critical tools overnight or at any other time that you are away from your Mac and shows a progress window to let you know it's running. You can even set it to shut down or put your system to sleep when complete.
Speed up your Mac
The more you use your Mac, the more your files get fragmented. This creates more work for your computer as it puts files back together again for use. DiskTools Pro safely defragments your files to keep your Mac up to speed.
Keep your Mac healthy
Larger drives mean more data loss if they fail. With built-in health & reliability sensors andt he integrated SMART Alert system you can have DiskTools Pro automatically monitor all of your disks and warn you of problems via an alert message, status menu or email.
Never lose a file again
DiskTools Pro provides full volume backups to disk images and to other disks for a completely bootable level of backup protection. Create bootable backups of your hard disk that can be used to create disk clones, move your running operating system from one disk to another, or to backup system folders individually.
Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
You're in control
SmoothCursor is a menu-bar application that provides separate controls for customizing the mouse and trackpad accelerations. It is the perfect tool to use in combination with drawing applications and FPS games!
SmoothCursor will display a system notification every time a different profile is activated using Growl or OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion's Notification Center. (This feature is optional and can be disabled by the user)
One of the most relevant features in version 2.0 is the ability to alternate between 2 profiles using an user-definable HotKey.
Alternating between acceleration profiles can be accomplished in 2 different ways:
- Mode 1: Activates alternative profile after Hotkey is released
- Mode 2: Activates alternative profile while Hotkey is pressed
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later
Interpret and monitor spending
MoneyBag is an elegant money manager that tracks and analyzes your financial transactions. Interpret and monitor your spending and saving patterns with unprecedented ease and simplicity!
One License, Endless Options
- Synchronize your data on two separate Macs
- Access free updates and support
- Integrates with the companion iOS app
- Track Expenses, Income, Savings, Goals and Emergency Funds
- Notes, Locations, Tags, Reminders for Transactions
- Configure daily, weekly, monthly or yearly Repeat Transactions
- Add your bill or receipt for the transaction
- Cloud Sync your data with another device or with a family member
- Quick Look bar to see financial health
- View spending and savings pattern
- Ability to set up goals and save for them monthly
- Track your goals and their realtime progress
- Ability to set up and save for emergency fund
- Custom Categories with beautiful icons
- Easy and Flexible Monthly Budgeting
- Financial Health Indicators
- Intuitive Graphs and Reports
- Fully customizable app settings
- Analysis reports to find overspending areas
- Charts to review spending and savings patterns and many more.
TasksBox is a simple and beautiful task manager.
Easily manage your daily tasks so that you can spend more time on what you love. Manage anything from daily tasks,shopping lists, recipes, projects or a birthday party.
- Quick and Simple - Simple and intuitive interface to get you started within minutes. Simplified app flow makes task management a breeze.
- Custom Categories and Options to Share - Create your own categories, choose an icon and enter tasks in them. Your app is now made your way.
- Simplified Tracking - Quickly track all your tasks in a simple and elegant layout arranged by category and also by completion dates.
- Monthly Calendar View - Get the overall picture of all the tasks of a month using the calendar view. Quickly check the tasks using the quick view for each date.
- Notes, Tags, and Location - Quickly add notes, tags and location to your tasks to group them better and also to identify patterns.
- Get Reminded - Set up reminders for tasks before a week or a few days to be reminded of pending or upcoming activities.
- Cloud Sync - Sync your task data across multiple Macs using the power of Cloud Sync. Take your data along with you anywhere.
You can secure your data, but what about your apps?
With Mac App Blocker, you can password-protect every application on your Mac. Keep your apps and your Mac safe. Set a timeout value to automatically exit the protected application so even when you leave your computer unattended, you're still protected.
Keep it Secure
Kids, co-workers, family members, guests - no worries. You pick which apps will be protected and Mac App Blocker keeps them secure. Tracks failed attempts to access the protected apps - so you'll know when it happened with date, time, and optional photo capture.
Protect Your Privacy
Mail, Safari, Firefox, your favorite journaling application, iPhoto and any other application you use - will be protected. And with the automatic exit feature, you don't have to worry about leaving the applications running when you are away from your Mac.
Set a timeout value and your inactive application will exit automatically after the selected time period has elapsed. New in Version 2.0 - add a schedule to unblock apps on specific days amd times. Very useful for parents who like to limit computer time.
Protect Your Mac
Add System Preferences to the Mac App Blocker list and feel confident that your settings are protected from accidental (or intentional) misuse. Add Terminal and Activity Monitor to the Blocked Apps list to lock down your Mac even more.
Relax - It's Safe
Mac App Blocker does NOT modify any system or application files on your Mac. It works with the apps and settings that you currently use. You select which apps get blocked and if you decide to remove Mac App Blocker, simply move the app to the trash.
More Automated Features
New in Version 2.0 - Network aware unblocking. Add a WiFi network and whenever you're connected to that network, automatically unblock the app or ALL apps with the new Global settings. Global settings also works for the new Scheduling option.
OSX 10.7 or later