Our Biggest Mac Bundle Ever!Pay What You Want
Eliminate your menu-based frustrations
MenuEverywhere makes the menu bar's menu accessible from any window on any screen. If you've got a large monitor or a dual or multi-monitor setup, then MenuEverywhere will eliminate the frustration of having to reach out for the menubar and losing focus on your work.
Access menu bar menus in the following ways:
- Screen-top menu bar on (non-primary) secondary screens that mimics the actual Apple menu bar
- Window-attached menu bar
- Window-attached menu button
- Hotkey or mouse button pops-up menu at mouse location
- Menu access methods are all optional, those not used may be switched off
- Configurable button/menu bar styles
- Multiple font sizes for menu labels and menu items (small to super-large)
- Able to show Apple menu in addition to application's menu
- Ignore list to prevent usage on apps of your choosing
- Fold/unfold alternate menu items
- Showing shortcuts is optional
MenuEverywhere is not a hack and does not use or rely on any system hacks, nor does it modify your system's core functionality. It relies on standard Apple programming interfaces.
Mac OS X 10.6 or later (Mavericks supported), Intel
Keep file safe!
You should encrypt your files to keep them safe from prying eyes. This is especially important when sending files to other Macs over untrusted email, instant messaging, and cloud-based services.
Scrambler is a simple, secure, and robust encryption app for the Mac. All you have to do is this:
- Drag a file on Scrambler's icon in the menu bar
- Type a password
To decrypt a scrambled file, just drag it back on Scrambler and type in the same password.
- You can also drag folders, or a collection of files and folders, on Scrambler â€” they will be encrypted into a single scrambled file
- The recipients of your scrambled files do not necessarily have to purchase Scrambler â€” they can download a free â€œdecrypt-onlyâ€ version of the app called Descrambler, also available on the Mac App Store
- You can configure Scrambler to automatically delete the original item(s) after encryption/decryption
- All icons, artwork, and user interface are fully compatible with the new retina display Macs
- Uses industry-standard tar archiving and gzip compression
- Preserves OS X metadata of the original files, including extended attributes
- Uses 50,000 iterations of the industry-standard PBKDF2 key derivation function to generate the encryption key, which makes brute-force attacks on scrambled files practically impossible (unless the user chooses a weak password)
- Uses the secure industry-standard AES-256-CBC encryption algorithm
- Fully open and documented encrypted file format
- Scrambled files can, if desired, be decrypted in the OS X Terminal using free and open source command-line tools
- Runs in sandbox mode, a technology that vastly improves app security and is highly recommended by Apple for all Mac apps
OS X 10.7.5 or later, 64-bit processor (Mavericks Supported)
Diary & Blog
Bits is a diary app with photos, tags, cloud sync and blog integration.
- Quick creation of text entry or image entry by dragging
- Instant search
- Tumblr and Wordpress support
- iCloud syncronization (+ other services support).
- A complete set of keyboard shortcuts
See it in action:
OS X 10.7 or later (Mavericks Supported), 64-bit processor
You're in control
Windownaut is a lightweight and robust window resizer, mover and more that aims to have a very small footprint. It allows you to easily resize, move and add a variety of new control options to almost all app windows.
- Window quadrant/corner-aware resizing.
- Eight edge rapid window snapping. Simply drag window to an edge and it will resize into one of eight sizes.
- Keyboard and menu bar icon shortcuts for window layouts including a rapid "Cycle layouts" option and "Move to next screen".
- Move and resize windows from anywhere on the window and without activation.
- Easy to use traffic control buttons customization: 1- Show a visual window layout menu, 2- Quit, not merely close, an app. 3-Force quit an app. 4- Open Finder showing document associated with a document window.
Does not use any system hacks or tricks. It works using standard magical Apple APIs.
Intel, Mac OS X 10.6 or later (Mavericks Supported)
Organise the chaos!
From the makers of EarthDesk, Cinematica lets you manage your video library in great detail, keeping track of dozens of properties for each and every file. Sort and search by multiple criteria such as genre, studio, program, season and episode, as well as by technical properties including resolution, aspect ratio, frame rate, and video codec.
Let Cinematica do the hard work!
Cinematica uniquely imports and catalogs video files quietly in the background, and uses smart collections to efficiently catalogue all of your video files into groups. Simply drag and drop video files and let Cinematica do the rest.
Bookmarks made in heaven
BookMacster, the Bookmarks Master for your Mac, is your bookmarks management dream team. Choose one, two, or all three:
- Manage Browser Bookmarks. Add alphabetizing and tagging. Verify, fix dupes, consolidate.
- Cross-Browser Syncing. Keep web browsers (Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) on your devices synced with the same internal bookmarks.
- Central Bookmarks Store. Keep your bookmarks in one central, convenient, managed store. BookMacster's extensions and global access work within your browsers.
- Import/export with Safari, Firefox, Chrome, iCab, Opera 11-12, OmniWeb, Roccat, Camino, Pinboard, Delicious, Diigo, and Google Bookmarks.
- Easily organize with Tags, Hierarchy, or both.
- Engineered to play nice with Apple's iCloud, Google Chrome's Sign In, and Firefox Sync.
- Verifies bookmarks, fixes redirects and duplicates.
- Sort (alphabetize) automatically when bookmarks are changed. You control which folders you want to be sorted or not sorted, how to sort them.
- Supports multiple User Profiles in Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Scriptable to collect new bookmarks from NetNewsWire or similar apps.
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later (Mavericks Supported)
Professional quality photos
Focus adds depth to your photos by focusing in on the subject and creating a smooth lens blur in the background. Preview your results immediately with sophisticated LiveBLUR, guaranteeing professional-quality photos that look like they were captured using a high-end lens.
- Ready-to-go presets let you add focus with a single click.
- Crop, zoom, fix horizons and adjust aspect ratios to optimize your images.
- Gesture support lets you rotate, pinch, zoom, move and adjust blur strength with fluid finger movements.
- LiveBlur lets you preview your results live, eliminating the need for receptive import/export processes.
- Up-to-date OS X support lets you access document versions, fullscreen mode, and more. Automatic and accurate facial recognition features make photo tagging quick and easy.
OS X 10.6 or later (Mavericks Supported)
Get organised with Chikoo!
Chikoo provides folders, lists and smart lists to help you keep files of your choice neatly organized. It is up to you what you wish to organize; it could be your scientific articles, books, movies, imagesâ€”anything.
Organize by custom "attributes"
Probably the most powerful feature in Chikoo is the ability to choose one's own "attributes". This feature allows you to adapt Chikoo to your own needs, and is best explained by two examples: (1) One of our users uses Chikoo to organize her books; she classifies them by author, ISBN, publisher, publisherâ€™s location, and year of publication. (2) Another of our users uses Chikoo to organize his movies; he chooses to classify them by director, starring actors, and release date.
Specify "type groups"
Chikoo also allows you to specify your own "type groups". Just like the custom "attributes", this is a feature that is not common among file organizers, but gives you a lot of flexibility in how you organize your files. For example, you might want to classify the file extensions pdf, chm and djvu under "Book"; and mov, m4v and avi under "Movie".
Utilise the Chikoo folder
Chikoo allows you to move your files into a special "Chikoo folder", which resides in your home directory and looks great with all the other folders in there. Of course, Chikoo also allows you to leave files where they already are, in case you don't want to mess up your present file structure.
Finally, Chikoo contains some other common and expected features such as Quick Look.
OS X 10.8.5 or later (Mavericks Supported)
Illustrate your work!
The Infographics collection contains a wide range of high-quality designs for illustrating your doc, presentations etc. Whether your slideshow is focused on a specific country, explains intricacies of an industry, or presents annual financial results, Infographics is a go-to selection of quality visualization tools.
- 16 business slides with charts
- 27 business slides with diagrams
- 17 chart themes with 10 charts each
- 21 themes of data visualization elements
- 1 world map
- 6 maps of continents
- 200 maps of countries
- 11 maps of countries with their administrative divisions (including the US, the UK, Germany, France, China, and more)
- 207 flags of countries and territories
- 23 flags of international organizations
All images include transparent backgrounds that allow placing them on various colors and patterned backgrounds. Most elements are drawn in shapes, and you can easily change their fill, opacity, and other parameters.
Use them almost anywhere!
Infographics is designed to be used with Appleâ€™s Keynote but you can also paste the images to Pages, Numbers, or iBooks Author.
Make your presentation a winner
The variety of 46 smartly structured, elegant Jumsoft Themes for Keynote gives you vast freedom to turn your presentation into a winner.
32 master slides per-theme
Each theme includes at least 32 master slides - a mix of bullet text and photo-oriented layouts. The layouts are polished and modern, with custom bullets, matching tables, and easily readable charts. All photo slides feature media placeholders to crop a placed image neatly into a custom shape.
All Keynote Themes are available in the five most popular sizes: 800 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1280 x 720, 1680 x 1050, and 1920 x 1080 pixels.
Every object in the themes can be effortlessly recolored, reshaped, moved, or removed. You can change the background to a color, gradient, or photo with a simple modification in Slide Inspector > Appearance. Type or paste your own text, add and remove text boxes, and change the font if you wish. Drag your photos or pictures onto slides to replace the stock images. Make sure that nothing stands between you and your top presentation.
Jumsoft Themes for Keynote requires iWork'08 or later.
OS X 10.6.6 or later (Mavericks Supported), 64-bit processor
Keep your data secure
Hider is an innovative product intended to put out of sight your confidential information from third parties or other unwanted eyes.
Privacy is paramount
If you are concerned about your privacy, you should consider the best protection against prying eyes. Our user-friendly application makes sure all of your personal files and folders will be hidden and protected by password.
Organise sensitive folders
Hider can be used to organize your files and folders. You can use it to organize and hide your sensitive folders. Want to keep your desktop clean? Hide all files with Hider, and keep your workspace uncluttered.
Discover all the alternatives, download Hider, and forget about those little secrets!
- Hide private data such as financial info, photos and other sensitive files.
- Password protection.
- Intuitive interface.
- Create and organize files into groups you want to hide.
- Quick View support.
- Auto hide groups
- High quality 24/7 customer support.
Keep your hands on the keyboard!
Shortcat lets you keep your hands on the keyboard and boost your productivity! Shortcat is a keyboard tool for OS X that lets you "click" buttons and control your apps with a few keystrokes. Think of it as Spotlight for the user interface.
Upon purchase you will be delivered the Beta version of Shortcat. Then, once fully released you will be delivered a license for the product via email.
OS X 10.7 or later (Mavericks Supported), Intel 64-bit
Slink is the easy and secure way to remotely connect to your home network. All shared services on your home network automatically appear in the Finder, iTunes, iPhoto, and other applications, just as they do at home. With Slink you are always connected to your home network.
Slink is a cut above the rest for the following reasons:
- Easy to set-up with very little configuration
- Remote access to all Macs and Bonjour services on your home network
- Based on rock-solid UNIX SSH technology and all traffic is secured using strong encryption
- Secure browsing to protect against threats when using WiFi hotspots
- Remotely connect to many home networks simultaneously
- Support for proxies to allow remote connections from locked-down corporate networks
- Connection Doctor and Firewall Buster to help troubleshoot connectivity issues
Supporting Bonjour tech
Slink supports almost all applications that use Apple's Bonjour technology, including:
- iTunes Home Sharing
- iPhoto Sharing
- Screen Sharing
- File Sharing
- Print Sharing
OS X 10.5.8 or later (Mavericks Supported), Intel
Analyse HTTP request based APIs
Debug The Api is a simple but powerful tool for developers to build and analyse data from HTTP request based APIs.
Weed out the bugs!
Finding APIs changes (maybe bugs) and rebuilding models quickly and easily is what Debug The Api was made to do.
Obj-c & Java developers; extra features for you guys!
There are special functions for Objective-C and JAVA developers, such as, generating source code of data models and API calling method code.
Save time and stress!
Save your precious time usually spent searching for errors in log reports and writing data model code inflexibly.
Debug The Api makes everything a breeze!
OS X 10.8 or later (Mavericks Supported), Intel 64-bit
Make your life easier!
FileChute makes sending files easy. Just drag a file and drop it on FileChute.
FileChute puts the file on your Dropbox or website and generates a Web link for retrieving the file all in one step.
Next drag the generated link into your email and you're set to go.
Send files to any platform
Since what you're sending is just a link, your recipients can retrieve the file from a Mac, a PC or any other platform.
You can even drop multiple files or folders at once.
Multiple file-types supported
FileChute automatically creates an archive in the format of your choice - it supports dmg, zip and tar - and sends the archive file.
One of the following:
- Dropbox account
- Account on a WebDAV-enabled webserver
- Account on an FTP-accessible webserver
OS X 10.6 or later (Mavericks Supported), Intel
A developer's best-friend
Code Collector Pro The Mac OS X Code Snippet Manager is the developers best friend for storing, managing and discovering code snippets.
Pre-logged snippets; online sync
It has support for multiple languages (Objective-C, PHP, Ruby, C, and many more can be added) and integrates with the online site CodeCollector.net, so that you can easily take your snippets with you.
- Hot Key Quick Search, no matter which application you have open in the foreground bring up the Hot Key Quick Search to paste in your favorite snippet
- Code Highlighting
- Snippet tagging
- Importing/Exporting Snippets to many formats including, snippets.xml, Coda, Snippets, and more
- Organize snippets, by License, Language, and tag.
- Search your entire snippet library
- Synchronize snippets with CodeCollector.net so that you get to your snippets wherever and whenever you would like.
Code Collector Pro, is the easiest and quickest way to manage your snippet collection.
OS X 10.7 or later (Mavericks Supported), Intel