This article refers to the Subscription Cancellations Report in Paddle Classic. Click here for Paddle Billing reports.
Here's what the report covers:
If you are looking to track the cancellations of subscriptions within a specified time frame, this report will serve as a vital tool. It extensively covers the following aspects:
- Subscription ID: This unique identifier can help you pinpoint each specific subscription in the Paddle dashboard, particularly under the Subscribers section.
- Product ID: An automatically generated unique number assigned to every product created in the Catalog.
- Plan Name: The designated name of the subscription plan as stipulated when created in the Catalog.
- Date Subscribed: This records the date on which a buyer opted into the subscription.
- Billing Date: Keeps a tab on the upcoming renewal date for the subscription.
- Cancellation Date: Marks the precise date when the subscription was annulled.
- Reason: Provides insight into the method or reason behind the subscription’s cancellation.
For a more rounded understanding and effective management of subscriptions, you might find the following resources handy:
- Upgrade & Downgrade Subscriptions: Detailed guidance on how to manage subscription level changes.
- Cancel and Pause a Customer's Subscription: Steps to either temporarily halt or permanently terminate a subscription.
- Payment Failures: Insights into handling and preventing issues related to payment failures.